Monday, July 26, 2010

Knoebles fun

We love knoebles. Who wouldn't? You don't need to pay for the parking or the admission.
Just pay for a ride's band to go on the rides. We like to buy the ticket booklets. $18 for a $20 worth of fun.
http://www.knoebels.com/
I hear that Knoebles got rated as one of the best food and reasonable prices in an Amusement Park.
I think they are right as I ate chilli dogs, all you can eat Spagehetti dinner, ice cream, french fries .....
It was a very hot day in the mid 90*F, in the 6th heatwave of the Summer.
It a great cooling relief to stand in front of these cooling misty fans.


  Riding these ole time carroselles are relaxing a fun ride.
For some reason, my kids don't enjoy the fast rollar coasters or the upside down rides.
LOL maybe they get it from me unlike my hubby who loves all that excitement.


The band performs all the hit albums of the Beattles
The Mahoney Brothers

Here I got them singing ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYtEv5-eUuQ

The next day we spent most of the morning in the Koebles pool, the water was cool and refreshing  after the BIG thunderstorm the evening before cooling temps off abit.


My kids and I enjoying the fun of this ole time park


This time hubby and son went on the log flume

We  always enjoy our stay at Knoebles, one day we'll camp there again but until then, motel 8 is fine too.

1 comment: