This year we decided to go to Ocean City and stay overnight to spend two days.
I found a great deal at Days Hotel, about 10 minutes from Atlantic City and/or Ocean City.
Ocean City was crowded where we got off the boardwalk, where one part was swimming and the other part was surfers.
The kids had fun playing in the sand
At night, we drove over to Atlantic City to eat dinner and ended up at the Hard Rock Cafe' at the Taj Mahal
I had the steak Fajiti's which I shared with my kids, delicious!
The view from the park garage is pretty at night
The next morning, we headed to Margate, much less crowds than Ocean City without the boardwalk and the beach seemed even cleaner with less broken shells where the tide comes up.
Earlier that morning in Margate, we went to see Lucy, the largest elephant to explore inside that has history back in the early 1900's.
Waiting for the tour and it was another hot day in the 100*F but going into Lucy was air conditioned and a pleasant tour of the history.
Later relaxing at Margate, watching the waves
and washing the sand off the sandels











You have some great beach photos here! Reminds me of when I used to go more often.
ReplyDelete