I always get a call from my friend, Alan who says the 'fruit truck' is in town.
I am always happy to hear this as this truck comes all the way from Florida
and brings fresh produce to sell in a nearby local parking lot.
Usually I like to buy the grapefruit and oranges but this time,
I got a box of naval oranges and they are as sweet as they look.
The next time, the 'fruit' truck will be in town will be December 22nd with more citrus.
On the art side of fruit, here is a still life painting, my eleven year old son painted of an apple.
May you have a blessed Christmas and safe journeys !!
and I thank you for reading my blog...
See ya next year !


When I was a kid, I remember how I used to look forward to our family buying a case of oranges from Florida through a school fundraiser in the fall. And the painting of an apple by your eleven year old son is well done. Give him congratulations on my behalf.
ReplyDelete