I can't believe its 1-1-11 which started as a busy day of getting up early at 5:45am, feeding the dog and cats, getting the pork and sauerkraut ready in the crock pot for dinner later.
Work from 7 - 3 PM., I can appreciate the days I have off.
Coming home was the just beginnings of different work, dishes, laundry, making blueberry muffins and cookies for tomorrow SS group. Whew...
While at work, hubby and brother and the kids finished painting my son's room.
Empty paint can
The wall and new electrical outlets put in
Waiting now to sand down the wood floor instead of carpet.
My son wants to see 'wood'.
I always think in the Winter we can do more projects since we are inside due the weather.
It's great to have a hubby that can do lots of this... electrical, fixing, etc....
and this time, the kids really helped to get this room painted in a few weeks with
Don's help, hubby's brother.



Sounds and Looks like you're keeping busy. Have a happy New Year!
ReplyDelete