It's been a very hot Summer. This week will be our 4th heatwave (heat index of 104*F) and its a drought across the County. Life is watering plants and garden but the fields look so dry that crops sure show their signs of needing water.
My sunflowers are doing fine in the sun as long as I water them.
Unloading two and half wagons is hot in the sun but it has to be done before the chance of rain. It helps to have three friends of my hubby help.
If it wasn't for the pool, then Summer wouldn't be as fun. I remember last Summer wasn't as sunny, more rain and we didn't swim as much.
After two weeks of no rain, we finally got 8/10's of rain with lightning and thunder, it was GREAT to hear the rain come steady.
Maybe Fall will bring us the relief even though I enjoy Summer, this has been a brutal one.






No comments:
Post a Comment