Thursday, June 28, 2012

Thirteen, 2012

My son turned thirteen on June 26th. It's a BIG day since he is an official teenager and no longer considered little. (But I still think of him as little)

We spent lunch at PF Changs


Then later that evening we had a big party of all his friends from school.
He invited ten kids, but three couldn't come including one of his buddies who went on vacation.

So here is all his friends, 7 intelligent and fun girls.
They played badminton, water guns and balloons, golf cart, manhunt, etc...


Blowing out the cake is hard when they relight and then the smoke alarm went off


It's going to be a hot and steamy next four days, in the high 90's and heat index into the 100*F
Have to water the garden and flowers til we get a good rain.
It's been dry lately and we missed some good rain that other counties got instead.


But I consider my lucky as a double rainbow came the other evening

As we head into July, I am thankful for having a great Summer off with my kids though I am working part time.

No comments:

Post a Comment