Winter this year, is like a roller coaster this season.
We got our first snow for the year. I woke up to three inches yesterday with slippery icy spots on the way to work. Lucky it was a weekend so many were not on the road at 6AM.
I believe the last good snowfall we got was October 29th, 2011.
I am happy this year that is was a mild Winter, I don't enjoy the cold and snow as when I was a kid. Sure it is pretty to look at but I prefer to stay inside.
I used to enjoy skiing but when Winters comes, I don't even think about going. Who wants to freeze themselves and fall down and get up. ;)
Here are the Holly Berries with the snow.
It reminds me of Christmas time.
I can only dream that Spring is just around the corner with warm temperatures and pretty flowers.


Love that first picture of the holly berries with the snow. Beautiful!
ReplyDelete