Thursday, January 5, 2012

Trains, trains and more trains.

On New Years day, my hubby, siblings and I went to visit a customer where my hubby works, who loves to collect and sell Lionel trains. I don't know how many he had since he stopped taking inventory. I'd say a couple thousand more or less.

I had to chuckle about these two signs in his shop.
I asked if his wife was still with him.

This train had my daughters' name and is a town too.
 The above train, my sister- in- law bought to be auctioned off at a church auction.
Here are a few little Lionel trains that I liked among others.




Here are the trains in motion




I think trains bring the little one out of us, 
the days when we had trains for toys.  
The electric trains were so cool to watch especially with all the realistic setup to go with the trains.

Happy New Year !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment