Wednesday, I went to my daughters' 9th grade classes - Consumer Science which is what we used to call Home Economics. I learned about how to store your meats/foods in the freezer and nutrients. Then I went to Biology class and learned about the microscope and looking at slides.
Today I went to my sons' 7th grade classes. First, in music class, I got to sing and play the ukulele. (I had no idea what I was doing)
The next two classes were English and Social Studies. In English, I learned about fiction and writing skills.
In Social Studies, I learned about geography about longitude and latitude with a quiz and a game.
(Taken with the cell phone)
I am always impressed with my kids' teachers and studies.
The pace is fast enough to keep the learning interesting and the kids involvement in their studies shows their enthusiasm and willingness to learn from their teachers.

It's always great when kids connect with their teachers and vice versa.
ReplyDelete