Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Once


Once in a lifetime, I see something amazing.
I saw it yesterday, when I took my son out to the bus stop.
I was going to take a picture of the sunrise in front of my house.



When I turned around and saw the back of the house, 
there was a sunrise and a rainbow too !
I never saw this before so I scrambled to shoot a few pictures of this amazing sight.




I am always awed by sunsets and sunrises.
The colors are just like amazing.
It's God's painting for us to enjoy.


and because this is October Breast Cancer awareness month
I think of all that have to endure it or have.


My mother went through Breast and Bone cancer, 
I think sometimes, she wasn't as lucky to have a success story 
but God had his plans for her. 
What it was, I don't know.

Whenever I see a pink rose
I think of my mother, 
who loved flowers 
and
roses were her speciality



Martina McBride - I'm Gonna Love You Through It



1 comment:

  1. Great photos; great blessings. But I especially like the first photo.

    ReplyDelete