The last days of school with hubby and happy kids.
Happy we are out of school soon and more family time together.
June 17th was our sixteenth anniversary. Time flies when you are having fun and work.
Spent the evening at New Hope and it was fun to walk around the shops and eat outside.
We celebrated Josh's birthday with his best best friends and can you believe he turns twelve this Sunday, June 26th. (:
This week of June 20 - 24th was our church's vacation bible school.
The theme this year was Pandamania and our mission was to collect for 'Operation Kid-to-Kid
and our local community, Pennridge Fish.
We had about 150 Elementary and preschool children and about 40 Jr High school children. It was a FANTASTIC week with lots of smiles and fun learning. It was made possible with all of our wonderful volunteers, thank you !
![]() |
Daughter listening in the JMYF
and the cheros are the favorite snack of the week
Practicing for the Thursday program
This week was a busy week, at times I was crashing for a nap with the kids in the afternoon and for three evenings, I have been watching the sun going down with that big orange glow.
I missed the first two sunsets but Wednesday I was able to get home in time to see this beautiful sky after the sun went down.
Thank You God.









Great people shots!
ReplyDelete