Monday, May 9, 2011

May flowers


I am not sure of the name to these flowers. They look like Johnny Jump ups but these came up by themselves and survived the Winter.


These little robin babies were in the bush near my Aunt's house. The mother was no where to be found.
My cousins feed them worms but when I watched them and make a clicking noise, they would rise up and down.
Sort of like a response to my noise. These are very quiet, not much peep out of the yet.


The smiles is school is almost finished in June, the weather is beautiful and no jacket required and today I get a picture of them together.


Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! They make me joyful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Tim,
    With all the rain, the flowers will be here in plenty of amounts. :)

    ReplyDelete