Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Focus

I enjoy thinking about my photography and what  I want to express.

At times, getting as close to the subject and to focus is fun.

These prim roses are still blooming on the window sill but at times, I forget to
water them. Though soon as I water them, they perk up.

I am going to try to plant them outside and hope they'll come up on their own.



These roses I dried a few years ago.

I  think food is a great subject to photograph.
It doesn't move, its sits still and afterwards, I get to eat it!

The 'weber' is my favorite steak hoagie and the best at 'Danielles' !


I have been hearing this song lately by Rascal Flatts, 'I won't let you go' 
It applies to some of my things going on in my life...





Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. The primrose looks so beautiful! And yes food often is great fun to photograph.

    ReplyDelete