So when I took my daughter out to the bus stop, I took a few of the red sky.
I always like sunrises, especially if I am able to be up early else I'd rather sleep right thru it.
With so much bad news of PSE this past weekend, I am so happy to enjoy a sign that GOD is about and showing his presence.
I went down to the meadow to take a few pictures of the barn being built. It had burned down last year so here is the progress in a few weeks. The Amish come to build and today they were there early and I could hear the hammering.
In the above picture, is a fox that I happened to see looking at me from a long distance in the meadow. I shot what I could and this is an extreme crop. I went to look for him but he disappeared out to now where.
Last week, the little mushrooms were appearing in the back yard, the weather is warm and wet from the rain. What great growing conditions.
Enjoy the last of the Indian Summer days, tomorrow up to 70*F and rain in the evening.
I think by Thanksgiving, it will be cool down to the 50*F again.
Happy Thanksgiving !!!




I missed that sunrise - beautiful!
ReplyDeleteand nice catch on the fox!!
Thanks Kirsten. :)
ReplyDeleteSo many cool pictures! And the fox photo even if significantly cropped is neat!
ReplyDeleteThank you Tim,
ReplyDeleteYes cropping is a great tool.
I was so happy to get a fox, sll the times they tun away.
Of course, foxes are not good news sroind the houses. :)